If you believe any content to be in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (”DMCA”), please seek the removal of the aforementioned infringing material by contacting us at [email protected]
1. UniFarm will provide services with diligence and care. However, UniFarm cannot guarantee that services will:
- be compatible with any specific hardware or software a customer uses;
- be available without interruption, either planned or unplanned;
- be defect-free, or possess any computer virus or malware, or free of issues deriving from hardware malfunctions;
- meet the user’s expectations and requirements.
2. The user must adhere to the laws applicable in the jurisdiction where they are resident, domiciled, and/or located. UniFarm is in no way responsible for providing any advice to users regarding tax and any other legal matters.
If a user wants to get advice on tax and legal matters, they will be advised to contact the authorities in their jurisdiction.
3. Information available from the services is only for general information purposes and not intended to meet a user’s requirements. Any commentary, tips, and materials posted through the services by UniFarm or a third party are not intended to amount to recommendation, advice, or endorsement on which reliance should be placed.
4. The user acknowledges, understands, and agrees that UniFarm cannot guarantee that their products, services, and website will always be accurate and current. If the user detects or is aware of any errors or incompleteness, they shall:
- not take any advantage whatsoever thereof;
- not disclose confidential information or any error or incompleteness;
- if users detect or become aware of any error or incompleteness, they will notify UniFarm by emailing [email protected]
5. UniFarm accepts no liability for any crypto transactions or the sending or receiving Fiat currency through any 3rd party system.
6. UniFarm will not acknowledge or accept any liability for damage and/or losses to a crypto Wallet owner, or a UniFarm Account Holder and/or a third party caused directly and/or indirectly due to the crypto Wallet owner/UniFarm Account Holder:
- making deposits to his UniFarm Account from any crypto wallet;
- requesting send funds from their UniFarm wallet and/or balance of the account to any other wallet;
- providing the wrong details of any personal wallet, personal account for withdrawals from his/her UniFarm wallet and/or balance of the account;
- allowing any other person or system to access his or her UniFarm Account to send or receive any funds from his or her UniFarm wallet and/or balance of Account.
7. The user acknowledges and agrees that UniFarm is not liable in any way permitted by law for any derogatory, defamatory, offensive, or illegal behavior or conduct of any other customer, wallet owner, account holder, or user of the Services or Website provided by UniFarm.
8. UniFarm will not be held accountable and deemed responsible for any interruptions due to a failure of third-party telecommunications or any other data transmission system or any computer system (including without limitation all Decentralized Games products), whereby the user is prevented from continuing to use the services.
Without guaranteeing resolution, UniFarm will take steps to ensure that its computer systems enable users to resume the User’s participation in the network or Services.
9. Except as set out above, UniFarm do not accept any liability for delays, losses, or damage suffered or incurred by an Ethereum or any crypto wallet owner or a UniFarm account holder and/or any third party caused directly and/or indirectly due to:
- any failure of UniFarm's software or hardware solutions except where such failure arises from UniFarm's failure to provide products and services with a reasonable level of care and skill;
- any failure of the device used by the user to access UniFarm products, network, and services;
- any failure arising in UniFarm products and services which arise from incompatibility of the computer or device used by the user;
- any failure of any 3rd party telecommunications or any other system that sends or received data;
- any problem or failure of the internet or the Matic Network and Ethereum blockchains; Tezos chain or any other crypto-related network;
- any virus attack, hack, malware, or malicious act that can be traced to the UniFarm systems, except where such failure arises from UniFarm's negligence or failure to supply the games and services with an industry-accepted level of care and skill.
10. Services provided by UniFarm may include 3rd party content and links to external content not under control or management by UniFarm.
11. UniFarm gives no warranties and accepts no responsibility for any third-party content.
12. Links to external websites and services are not endorsements. The user agrees that UniFarm and its team are not responsible for the content or availability of any such websites or services. UniFarm recommends users read the terms and conditions, privacy policies, and disclaimers of those entities to ensure they accept them.
13. UniFarm does not acknowledge or accept liability for losses to an Ethereum or any crypto wallet holder, an Account Holder, and/or a third party caused directly and/or indirectly due to any:
- mistake, misinterpretation, mishearing, misreading, mistranslation, spelling mistake, fault in reading, transaction error, technical failure of any kind, user registration error, cancellation of a game for any reason;
- any unforeseeable circumstances that prevent UniFarm from fulfilling their obligations;
- collusion by the Account Holder or third party;
- criminal actions by the Account Holder or third party;
- advice or recommendations provided by UniFarm via the network, applications, or website;
- advice from any third party via the games, applications, or website;
- any market fluctuations, including variances in exchange rates.
14. The user acknowledges and accepts that SoulMachine Ltd. is not and shall not be liable for the services provided by UniFarm or Open Finance network and hereby waives and releases the company from and against any claim in connection with its use of the services of UniFarm.